- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The dense woods of Barcelona Neck surround the Sag Harbor State Golf Course, a 9-hole, 2,660-yard public course. Greens fees are $16–$24, and tees are on a first-come, first-served basis. The course is open all year, weather permitting, and has a clubhouse. Golf Club Rd., off Rte. 114, Sag Harbor, NY, 11963. 631/725–2503. nysparks.state.ny.us.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's