- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Sea Cliff Review
This tiny village 4 mi north of Roslyn is filled with turn-of-the-20th-century homes, most lovingly restored to their original grandeur. Shops and restaurants in the village make it a pleasant destination for an afternoon visit.
At the Sea Cliff Village Museum, displays of documents and photos trace the history of Sea Cliff. A scale model of a village Victorian house is also on exhibit. 95 10th Ave., Sea Cliff, NY, 11579. 516/671–0090. $1 suggested donation. Weekends 2–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more