- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
The Seasons Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- hearty homemade breakfasts
- close to other restaurants and bars
- two-night minimum on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
The Seasons Bed & Breakfast Review
This small, white, porched house is a couple of blocks away from the ocean and half a block from the bay. You're sent off to the water with beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels. Rooms have hardwood floors and either a full or queen bed or two twins. Rates include "afternoon tea"—really a small meal—pizzas, sandwiches, salads, or quiches, with options for vegetarians. On weekends, the tea takes the form of a big barbecue. Breakfast is served buffet-style in the great room. The owners also run the Bay House, which has one-, two-, or three-bedroom condo apartments.
- Address: 468 Dehnhoff Walk, Ocean Beach Fire Island, NY 11770 | Map It
- Phone: 631/583–8295
- Website: www.fivacations.com
- Location: Fire Island
- 9 rooms with shared baths, 1 cottage, 4 3–4 bedroom houses.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'd like a little guidance from the NYC experts on where to go to find the best of the following. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more