- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
The Seasons Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- hearty homemade breakfasts
- close to other restaurants and bars
- two-night minimum on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
The Seasons Bed & Breakfast Review
This small, white, porched house is a couple of blocks away from the ocean and half a block from the bay. You're sent off to the water with beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels. Rooms have hardwood floors and either a full or queen bed or two twins. Rates include "afternoon tea"—really a small meal—pizzas, sandwiches, salads, or quiches, with options for vegetarians. On weekends, the tea takes the form of a big barbecue. Breakfast is served buffet-style in the great room. The owners also run the Bay House, which has one-, two-, or three-bedroom condo apartments.
- Address: 468 Dehnhoff Walk, Ocean Beach Fire Island, NY 11770 | Map It
- Phone: 631/583–8295
- Website: www.fivacations.com
- Location: Fire Island
- 9 rooms with shared baths, 1 cottage, 4 3–4 bedroom houses.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
anyone recommend a good private driver who can do airport pick ups and drop offs to JFK and EWR. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more