- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
The Seasons Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- hearty homemade breakfasts
- close to other restaurants and bars
- two-night minimum on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
The Seasons Bed & Breakfast Review
This small, white, porched house is a couple of blocks away from the ocean and half a block from the bay. You're sent off to the water with beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels. Rooms have hardwood floors and either a full or queen bed or two twins. Rates include "afternoon tea"—really a small meal—pizzas, sandwiches, salads, or quiches, with options for vegetarians. On weekends, the tea takes the form of a big barbecue. Breakfast is served buffet-style in the great room. The owners also run the Bay House, which has one-, two-, or three-bedroom condo apartments.
- Address: 468 Dehnhoff Walk, Ocean Beach Fire Island, NY 11770 | Map It
- Phone: 631/583–8295
- Website: www.fivacations.com
- Location: Fire Island
- 9 rooms with shared baths, 1 cottage, 4 3–4 bedroom houses.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more