- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Puff and Putt Family Fun Center
Puff and Putt Family Fun Center Review
On a narrow strip of land between Montauk Highway and sparkling Fort Pond, this complex encompasses a miniature-golf course, video game room, and boat-rental center. Boats for hire include Sunfish, pedal boats, canoes, rowboats, and kayaks. The waters of Fort Pond are usually quite calm, and sightings of local waterfowl are common.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more