- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Bridgehampton Candy Kitchen
Bridgehampton Candy Kitchen Review
This is a classic luncheonette and soda fountain where locals rub elbows with celebrities—and no one makes a big deal of it. The waitstaff is efficient and friendly, and the food is simple and good. Try a burger with fries, an omelet, or one of the Greek specialties, followed by the delicious homemade ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
anyone recommend a good private driver who can do airport pick ups and drop offs to JFK and EWR. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more