- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
People stop in at this casual, lively waterfront restaurant on their way home from the beach just across the road. Try the calamari appetizer, Black Angus aged steak, clambake platter, or lobster. The large deck overlooking the bay has good views of the sunset. There's live music Friday through Sunday, and early-bird dinner specials are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Hi We're visiting New York from Australia for the first time in June 2014 and we need advice as to where to stay. Read more