- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Ann Madonia Antiques
Ann Madonia Antiques Review
Ann Madonia Antiques is packed with 18th- and 19th-century American and European furnishings and decorative items, many of which came from Hamptons-area estates. You might find a French daybed with carved classical urns, a Venetian headboard, or a Second Empire bed with mother-of-pearl accents. The shop is closed October through late May, except by appointment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more