Long Island Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chowder Pot Pub
The views of Peconic Bay at this casual seafood spot are best...
Claudio's Clam Bar/Claudio's Restaurant/Crabby Jerry's
These three restaurants share a 2½-acre waterfront property...
The Frisky Oyster
This modern restaurant is a little piece of Manhattan in Greenport...
Browse All Long Island Restaurants
- Cold Spring Harbor
- East Hampton
- Fire Island
- Garden City
- Great Neck
- Long Beach
- Old Bethpage and Farmingdale
- Oyster Bay
- Port Jefferson
- Port Washington
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe