Nightlife & the Arts in Long Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Long Island Nightlife & the Arts
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Inn is the only live-music venue in the area that's open four...
|Music Clubs||Long Beach|
Inter-media Art Center
The nonprofit Inter-media Art Center hosts well-known performers...
John Drew Theater
Musical and theatrical performances by local groups and celebrities...
Landmark on Main Street
The 450-seat Landmark on Main Street, which presents mostly musical...
Legend's is a casual yet classy sports bar and restaurant in...
Minnesota's Grill & Bar
With a large bar and 10 TV screens that are usually tuned to...
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
The Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum showcases various forms...
|Arts Centers||Garden City|
Rub shoulders with models and fashionistas at Nello Sumertimes...
Neptune's Beach Club
Located right on the East Quogue beach, Neptune's Beach Club...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe