- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Established in 1658, Deep Hollow Ranch claims to be the oldest working cattle ranch in the country. The sunset beach rides are unforgettable, as are the trail rides through Theodore Roosevelt County Park, across the road. Pony rides keep little ones occupied. English and Western riding lessons, outdoor barbecue dinners and bonfires, wagon tours, and historical reenactments are among the special things to do and see here. Montauk Hwy. across from Theodore Roosevelt County Park, Montauk, NY, 11954. 631/668–2744. www.deephollowranch.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's