Long Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
It's truly a colonial, from the wide clapboards outside to the . . .
On the outside it looks like any other raised ranch circa 1975.. . .
A Butler's Manor
Be prepared to be spoiled silly at this gorgeous bed-and-breakfas. . .
The Inn Spot on the Bay
Guest quarters here are in seaside villas or the main house, which. . .
Every bedroom in this shingle-covered colonial has antique cast-iro. . .
The interior of this modern inn is dressed in refined contemporary-country. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $298-$335 -- NYC: Weekends at Stylish Midtown Hotel, 20% Off Sofitel New York
- $179 & up -- NYC Marriott Hotels thru August, 35% Off Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $48.50 -- Percussive Troupe 'Stomp' in NYC, Reg. $78 'Stomp'
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off — $204-$228 InterContinental New York Barclay