- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Cold Spring Harbor State Park. Great horned owls and red-tailed hawks are among the many birds that make their home in this 40-acre park overlooking Cold Spring Harbor. The bird-watching is particularly good during the spring and fall migrations, and there are trails for hiking in warm weather and cross-country skiing in winter. Rte. 25A, Cold Spring Harbor, NY, 11743. 631/423–1770. Free. Daily sunrise–sunset.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's