Hudson Valley Sights


Old Dutch Church Heritage Museum

Old Dutch Church Heritage Museum Review

The church was established in 1659, and a small wooden building was erected in 1661. It was burned down in 1663, during the Second Esopus War. Today's church (the third at the site) went up in 1852 and features an 1891 window made by the Tiffany Studios. George Clinton (first governor of New York and vice president under Thomas Jefferson) and a number of Revolutionary War soldiers are buried in the graveyard. Guided tours of the cemetery, sanctuary, and museum are offered by appointment.

    Contact Information

  • Address: 272 Wall St., Stockade District, Kingston, NY, 12401 | Map It
  • Phone: 845/338–6759
  • Cost: Free
  • Hours: Weekdays 10–3, Sun. 10–noon; tours by appointment
  • Website:
  • Location: Kingston
Updated: 05-15-2014

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property


· Map of Old Dutch Church Heritage Museum

Map of

Travel Deals