Sights & Attractions in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Rome
Erie Canal Village
Digging of the Erie Canal started in 1817 on this site, now home...
|Museums / Galleries||Rome|
Fort Stanwix National Monument
In 1758, during the French and Indian Wars, the British built...
|Memorials / Monuments||Rome|
Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site
The August 6, 1777, battle fought here is said to have been one...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Rome|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe