Sights & Attractions in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Albany and Central New York
Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza
The ¼-mi-long, 98-acre concourse includes modern art and sculpture...
Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
The institute is made up of a museum, an art school, and a performing-arts...
|Museums / Galleries||Utica|
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
The ball that Babe Ruth hit for his 500th home run and Shoeless...
|Museums / Galleries||Cooperstown|
New York State Capitol
It took more than 30 years to complete this grand building (1867–99)...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's