Sights & Attractions in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Albany and Central New York
|A B-D E-F G-H I-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
USS Slater . This warship is the last of 565 destroyers used throughout...
Ace of Diamonds Mine
Bring your own sledgehammers and pry bars or rent them from the...
Adirondack Scenic Railroad
From Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day, a 1950s-era locomotive...
Albany Aqua Ducks
From April through October, you can tour the city in a land-and-water...
Albany Heritage Area Visitors Center
The center's museum gallery is a good place for an orientation...
Albany Institute of History and Art
The 1791 museum, the state's oldest, has annual rotating exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Albany|
Arkell Museum at Canajoharie
The collection of paintings, largely by American artists, includes...
|Museums / Galleries||Canajoharie|
Arts Center of the Capital Region
Two gallery spaces display contemporary and folk pieces by local...
|Museums / Galleries||Troy|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe