- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You may fish, rent boats from one of several marinas, learn to water-ski, or just watch weekend sailboat races at the 8½-mi-long, 1½-mi-wide Saratoga Lake.
Brown's Beach, the only public beach on Saratoga Lake, is open June through Labor Day ($6). It's about 7 mi east of downtown Saratoga Springs. 712 Rte. 9P, Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866. 518/587–8280.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's