- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Chez Sophie Bistro
Chez Sophie Bistro Review
The second generation of owners has updated the classic French food served at this gleaming 1950s diner. This is no casual eatery: inside are two dining rooms with cloth-covered tables and an abundance of artwork. The food on the ever-changing menu is just as refined, such as the pumpkin soup or the roasted half rack of New Zealand lamb in wine sauce. A $35 three-course "pink plate special" dinner includes soup or salad, entrée, and cheese or dessert. The restaurant is 4½ mi south of Saratoga Springs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more