- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Union Gables Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- quiet location
- stately building
- breakfast isn't stellar
Check Rates from our Partners
Union Gables Bed & Breakfast Review
A sweeping front porch graces this turreted and gabled Queen Anne Victorian inn, one in a row of equally impressive homes. Benches built into the wood paneling flank the foyer sitting area, and the dining room, dressed in purple, is a Victorian fantasy. A piano figures prominently in the living room. None of the guest rooms are cramped, and those on the second floor are particularly large. Pastels are coupled with busy florals in some rooms, and in others deep greens and blues set off paisleys or plaids. Hardwood floors gleam throughout.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
I'm new on here, but found lots of helpful info so far. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more