- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Hoffman Lane Bistro
Hoffman Lane Bistro Review
This sunny bistro is in an alley a bit more than a block from the Baseball Hall of Fame. You can eat lunch or dinner on the patio in summer or in the brightly painted dining rooms in winter (ask for a seat near the fireplace). The dinner menu includes a wide range of dishes, including sautéed mussels served in curry sauce and seared duck breast. Locals love the live music, which takes place most weekends, and the wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more