- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Brown's Brewing Company
Brown's Brewing Company Review
The brewpub occupies a circa-1850 riverside warehouse. In warm weather, locals linger on the outdoor deck overlooking the Hudson; inside, exposed-brick walls set off local memorabilia, antiques, and old photos. A slew of beers is concocted on-site, including the smooth oatmeal stout, which won a gold medal at the World Beer Cup. The pub menu has been expanded and offers classics like burgers as well as sophisticated seafood dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more