- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Union College Review
The 100-acre campus of this liberal-arts college founded in 1795 was the first in America to be designed by an architect. The grounds include Jackson's Garden, an oasis of perennials and herbs near a bubbling brook.
At the campus center is the 1875 Nott Memorial, a 16-sided structure with a colorful slate mosaic dome. The unusual building, a National Historic Landmark, is illuminated in the evening. Daily 10-6.
The Mandeville Gallery, on the Nott Memorial's second floor, shows history-, science-, and art-related exhibits. 518/388-6004.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more