Nightlife & the Arts in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Saratoga Springs
9 Maple Ave
Live jazz comes to the 40-seat 9 Maple Ave every Friday and Saturday...
|Music Clubs||Saratoga Springs|
Recognized as the country's oldest folk-music venue, Caffè Lena...
|Music Clubs, Cafes||Saratoga Springs|
Freihofer's Jazz Festival
Some of the hottest jazz musicians stop at the Freihofer's Jazz...
Lake George Opera Festival
Free pre-opera talks provide some background on the operas performed...
Saratoga Chamber Music Festival
The Saratoga Chamber Music Festival, a celebration of music written...
Saratoga County Arts Council
Changing exhibits in this 2,000-square-foot art gallery and theater-performance...
|Film, Theater, Art Galleries||Saratoga Springs|
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
The Saratoga Performing Arts Center is the summer home of the...
|Arts Centers||Saratoga Springs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe