Nightlife & the Arts in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Albany
Big House Brewing
The Roaring Twenties theme at Big House Brewing makes this former...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Albany|
Capital District Scottish Games
Pipe bands, highland dance performances, and traditional contests...
Capital Repertory Theatre
The Capital Repertory Theatre is an intimate space for musicals...
Empire State Performing Arts Center
Though balanced on a platform that reaches six stories underground...
The high-energy Jillian's is a three-story club inside a downtown...
During the daylong, early September street festival Larkfest...
The spectacular Palace Theatre, a restored movie-and-vaudeville...
At Sneaky Pete's, the largest dance club in Albany, DJs start...
Times Union Center
National music acts, the circus, and wrestling all make stops...
Hundreds of thousands of tulips are at their peak during the...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $298-$335 -- NYC: Weekends at Stylish Midtown Hotel, 20% Off Sofitel New York
- $179 & up -- NYC Marriott Hotels thru August, 35% Off Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $48.50 -- Percussive Troupe 'Stomp' in NYC, Reg. $78 'Stomp'
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off — $204-$228 InterContinental New York Barclay