Nightlife & the Arts in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albany and Central New York Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Empire State Performing Arts Center
Though balanced on a platform that reaches six stories underground...
Freedom Park comes alive from June through August with free outdoor...
Freihofer's Jazz Festival
Some of the hottest jazz musicians stop at the Freihofer's Jazz...
Area opera devotees staged a performance of La Bohème...
The high-energy Jillian's is a three-story club inside a downtown...
Lake George Opera Festival
Free pre-opera talks provide some background on the operas performed...
During the daylong, early September street festival Larkfest...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Syracuse: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $106+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Syracuse for Less: Hotels Fr $139+/Nt Travelocity
- The Desmond Albany Biggest Sale! 6 Nts + Air Fr $1,062 Travelocity
- $19.95 & up : Economy rentals in Syracuse Hotwire
- May deal: Ramada Inn Syracuse Fr $131+/Nt — $131 Expedia