Nightlife & the Arts in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albany and Central New York Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
9 Maple Ave
Live jazz comes to the 40-seat 9 Maple Ave every Friday and Saturday...
|Music Clubs||Saratoga Springs|
Big House Brewing
The Roaring Twenties theme at Big House Brewing makes this former...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Albany|
Recognized as the country's oldest folk-music venue, Caffè Lena...
|Music Clubs, Cafes||Saratoga Springs|
Capital District Scottish Games
Pipe bands, highland dance performances, and traditional contests...
Capital Repertory Theatre
The Capital Repertory Theatre is an intimate space for musicals...
Central Park Concert Series
Local, national, and internationally known musicians perform...
Cooperstown Chamber Music Festival
National and international groups perform at the Cooperstown...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe