Albany and Central New York Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albany and Central New York Hotel Reviews
With few exceptions, accommodations in the region fall within the inexpensive-to-moderate range. The cities usually have higher-end business-oriented properties (which tend to offer more amenities) as well as mid-range and budget chain properties; independent motels are found throughout the region. Bed-and-breakfasts and small inn properties are usually outside the big cities. Cooperstown is filled with this kind of lodging, but you should book six weeks in advance if you plan to visit in summer or early fall. Ask about minimum stays when booking; many B&Bs and inns require two-night stays on weekends, especially in July and August.
Browse Albany and Central New York Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's