- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce. 31 Chestnut St., Cooperstown, NY, 13326. 607/547-9983. www.cooperstownchamber.org.
You could plan an entire itinerary through central New York that focuses on sports-related halls of fame. The region is home to four such attractions: the National Soccer Hall of Fame in Oneonta, the National Distance Running Hall of Fame in Utica, the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota (southwest of Oneida), and the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines