- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce. 31 Chestnut St., Cooperstown, NY, 13326. 607/547-9983. www.cooperstownchamber.org.
You could plan an entire itinerary through central New York that focuses on sports-related halls of fame. The region is home to four such attractions: the National Soccer Hall of Fame in Oneonta, the National Distance Running Hall of Fame in Utica, the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota (southwest of Oneida), and the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe