- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce. 31 Chestnut St., Cooperstown, NY, 13326. 607/547-9983. www.cooperstownchamber.org.
You could plan an entire itinerary through central New York that focuses on sports-related halls of fame. The region is home to four such attractions: the National Soccer Hall of Fame in Oneonta, the National Distance Running Hall of Fame in Utica, the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota (southwest of Oneida), and the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's