- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Although several bus companies offer service to Cooperstown, you'll need a car if you really want to explore the area. You can also visit Cooperstown from Milford via a scenic train ride. From late May to mid-October, the Leatherstocking Railway Historical Society offers rides from Milford (in the upper Susquehanna River valley) to Cooperstown on the Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Railroad. Rte. 7, Cooperstown Junction, NY, 13326. 607/432-2429. www.lrhs.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's