- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The par-72, 6,416-yard Leatherstocking Golf Course, designed by Devereux Emmet in 1909 and part of the Otesaga Resort, has a championship green that runs along Otsego Lake's southwestern shore. There's an on-site pro shop as well as a practice facility down the road. Greens fees are $90–$100. You can arrange individual lessons or take part in two- or four-day weekday or weekend training sessions (fees include hotel accommodations) through the Leatherstocking Golf School. 60 Lake St., Cooperstown, NY, 13326. 607/547–9931 or 800/348–6222. www.otesaga.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's