- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taos Restaurant Reviews
For a relatively small town many miles from any big city, Taos has a sophisticated and eclectic dining scene. It's as fine a destination for authentic New Mexican fare as any town its size in the state, but you'll also find several upscale spots serving creative fare utilizing mostly local ingredients, a smattering of excellent Asian and Middle Eastern spots, and several very good cafés and coffeehouses perfect for light but bountiful breakfast and lunch fare.
Browse Taos Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's