- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taos Hotel Reviews
The hotels and motels along NM 68 (Paseo del Pueblo), most of them on the south side of town, suit every need and budget; rates vary little between big-name chains and smaller establishments—Comfort Suites is the best maintained of the chains. Make advance reservations and expect higher rates during ski season (usually from late December to early April, and especially for lodgings on the north side of town, closer to the ski area) and in the summer. Skiers have many lodging choices, from in town to spots nestled beneath the slopes, although several of the hotels up at Taos Ski Valley have been converted to condos in recent years, diminishing the supply of overnight accommodations. Arroyo Seco is a good alternative if you can't find a room right up in the Ski Valley. The area's many B&Bs offer some of the best values, when you factor in typically hearty full breakfasts, personal service, and often roomy casitas with private entrances.
Browse Taos Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's