Llama Trekking in Taos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wild Earth Llama Adventures. Specializing in one of the more offbeat outdoor recreational activities in the area, this company offers a variety of llama treks, from one-day tours to excursions lasting several days in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. Llamas are used as pack animals on these trips. Day hikes start at $99 and include gourmet lunches. Longer trips feature comfy overnight camping and delicious meals. Taos, NM. 575/586–0174 or 800/758–5262. www.llamaadventures.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's