Albuquerque International Sunport is 210 mi north of Las Cruces. 2200 Sunport Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, 87101. 505/244-7700.
El Paso International Airport is the main gateway to southern New Mexico. The major airlines with scheduled service are American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, and US Airways. 6701 Convair Dr., El Paso, 79925. 915/780-4749.
Grant County Airport, near Silver City, is served by Great Lakes Airlines, with direct daily service from Albuquerque. Airport Rd., 10 mi southeast of Silver City, Hurley, 88043. 575/388-4554.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's