Sights & Attractions in Southwestern New Mexico
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Quemado
The sculptor Walter De Maria created Lightning Field, a work of...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Quemado|
Quemado Lake, about 20 mi south of town on NM 32 and NM 103...
|Bodies of Water||Quemado|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's