Sights & Attractions in Southwestern New Mexico
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Old Mesilla
Basilica of San Albino
On the north side of the plaza is the Basilica of San Albino...
|Religious Sites||Old Mesilla|
Cultural Center de Mesilla (CCM)
Cultural Center de Mesilla (CCM) lies a full block to the west...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Mesilla|
Mesilla Valley Wine Trail
Head south from Las Cruces on NM 28 and you'll find a rural countryside...
|Wineries / Breweries||Old Mesilla|
Pecan trees cover about 4,000 acres here, at the world's largest...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe