Sights & Attractions in Southwestern New Mexico
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southwestern New Mexico
Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
Hundreds of different types of birds, including snow geese, cranes...
Branigan Cultural Center
The Branigan Cultural Center, in a striking 1935 Pueblo Revival...
|Museums / Galleries||Las Cruces|
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument
At Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument the mystery of the...
|Native American Sites||Gila National Forest|
The sculptor Walter De Maria created Lightning Field, a work...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Quemado|
Very Large Array
With its 27 glistening-white 80-foot radio-telescope antennae...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Magdalena|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $56.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Las Cruces Hotwire
- May deal: Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Fr $128+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- $93.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Las Cruces — $93 Hotwire
- Springhill Suites Las Cruces in May: $115 & Up — $115 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Las Cruces Fr $85+/Nt — $85 Expedia