Sights & Attractions in Southwestern New Mexico
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southwestern New Mexico
Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
Hundreds of different types of birds, including snow geese, cranes...
Branigan Cultural Center
The Branigan Cultural Center, in a striking 1935 Pueblo Revival...
|Museums / Galleries||Las Cruces|
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument
At Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument the mystery of the...
|Native American Sites||Gila National Forest|
The sculptor Walter De Maria created Lightning Field, a work...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Quemado|
Very Large Array
With its 27 glistening-white 80-foot radio-telescope antennae...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Magdalena|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe