Lorenzo's de Mesilla
Lorenzo's de Mesilla Review
Walk into this restaurant and it's easy to imagine you're in Sicily: a hand-painted mural of the Mesilla Valley decorates a wall, light floods in through windows. The warm, colorful decor, friendly service, and really good food make Lorenzo's a favorite among locals. Old Sicilian recipes are used to create the pastas, sauces, pizzas, sandwiches, and salads. An outdoor courtyard offers a relaxing spot for a leisurely lunch or dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's