- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Preston Contemporary Art Center
Preston Contemporary Art Center Review
Preston Contemporary Art Center opened in 2008 to the delight of the arts community. Respected local architect Gerry Lundeen artfully balanced Mesilla's strict historic-compliance requirements in designing a natural-light-filled space ideal for contemporary works. Preston's international artists work in all media, from photography to sculpture, and the center's four annual exhibits have included the dramatically saturated botanical-pigment prints of Tom Millea; the ancient, yet modern ceramic vase forms of Terry Gieber; and mixed-media work, inspired by illuminated manuscripts, by Ellen Kochansky.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Las Cruces Fr $122+/Nt Expedia
- $100.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Las Cruces Hotwire
- 2% OFF BEST WESTERN Mission Inn! 17 Nts + Air Fr $1,255 Travelocity
- Encanto de Las Cruces on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $136+/Nt — $136 Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 17 Nts Las Cruces + Air Fr $1,428 — $1,428 Travelocity
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
We would like to have comments on our itinerary please:
We have been to Santa Fe and Taos, but are traveling with a 24 yo daughter who has not. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more