Southwestern New Mexico Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwestern New Mexico Restaurant Reviews
The cost of a meal in this area is extremely reasonable, although the food options are limited compared to what you'll find farther north. There are a couple of outstanding restaurants in Truth or Consequences and Silver City. Mexican food is an almost sure bet in this area, especially if you're a fan of the locally grown green chiles. You won't get far before you realize that barbecue joints and steak houses are almost as numerous as the Mexican restaurants. Las Cruces has several tasty ethnic-food restaurants in the university district; again, generally at very reasonable prices.
Browse Southwestern New Mexico Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's