All Southwestern New Mexico Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwestern New Mexico Hotels
|A-C D-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dam Site Resort
The lodgings at this resort are a fun step back in time. The lodge . . .
Econo Lodge Silver City
This motel on a mesa overlooking Silver City has comfortable rooms. . .
Elephant Butte Inn & Spa
The mesa-top property feels like a resort and has panoramic views. . .
Elephant Butte State Park
At night, campfires flicker along the beaches of the many sandy. . .
Gila House Hotel & Gallery 400
This century-old adobe, decorated with traditional Southwest furnishings. . .
Hampton Inn & Suites
This well-kept chain property is a highlight among Las Cruces. . .
What looks like a multistory chain hotel from the outside—i. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $64-$79 -- Albuquerque Hotel near World's Longest Tramway Native Lodge - A Heritage Hotel & Resort
- $119-$149 -- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, w/City Tour Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- $119 -- Sheraton Albuquerque w/Breakfast & Baseball Tickets — $119 Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel