- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albuquerque International Sunport is 380 mi north of Carlsbad and 295 mi north of Roswell. 2200 Sunport Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, 87101. 505/842-4366.
El Paso International Airport in Texas is the main gateway to southern New Mexico. The major airlines with scheduled service to the airport are America West, American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, and Southwest. 6701 Convair Dr., El Paso, 79925. 915/772-4271.
The municipal airport in Roswell has regular service from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX) on American Eagle 800/433-7300. www.aa.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe