- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
River's Edge Review
Custom-made wraps and a delicious variety of homemade soups are served at this friendly spot known mostly for lunch or early dinner (they close at 6). If you get overwhelmed by the checklist of wrap ingredients, the counter staff can happily advise you on some tasty combos. There's shady outdoor seating—a treat in summer.
- Address: 2404 Sudderth Dr., Ruidoso, 88345
- Phone: 575/630–5394
- Location: Ruidoso
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Someone just posted about the fiesta, which starts tomorrow. Read more
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more