- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
River's Edge Review
Custom-made wraps and a delicious variety of homemade soups are served at this friendly spot known mostly for lunch or early dinner (they close at 6). If you get overwhelmed by the checklist of wrap ingredients, the counter staff can happily advise you on some tasty combos. There's shady outdoor seating—a treat in summer.
- Address: 2404 Sudderth Dr., Ruidoso, 88345
- Phone: 575/630–5394
- Location: Ruidoso
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more