- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Can't Stop Smokin'
Can't Stop Smokin' Review
The lines often stretching out the door of this log cabin building are a testament to the tasty, tender "New Mexico–style" barbecue for which this down-home joint is known. Beef, pork, turkey, and chicken are given deluxe smokehouse treatment and then slathered with in-house secret sauces. Sides—like Elsie's garlic potatoes, mustard potato salad, and Southern-style biscuits—come with the plates served by the gregarious, friendly staff. Meals are served to-go only, but there's a big, covered side porch and another open one out front to eat on. The pies are the only disappointment here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more