- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Lodge at Sierra Blanca
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
The Lodge at Sierra Blanca Review
This comfortable hotel is next door to a top-rated New Mexico golf course (the Links at Sierra Blanca) and to the Ruidoso Convention Center. A dramatic rock fireplace looms majestically over the lobby; the indoor pool and hot tub are enclosed within a two-story atrium. A complimentary full breakfast (with eggs made to order) is served in a dining area that has views onto the 9th hole and surrounding mountains. Most rooms have views of meadows, pine trees, or the golf course; be sure to request a room with a view. Soft-yellow interiors with wood furnishings complete the feel of cozy luxury. King rooms have private balconies, fireplaces, in-room whirlpool tubs, and sitting rooms with kitchenettes. Guests get discounts on greens fees.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Ruidoso: Save this May Fr $164+/Nt Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- May deal: Swiss Chalet Inn Ruidoso Fr $126+/Nt Expedia
- $31.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Alamogordo Hotwire
- May deal: Comfort Inn - Midtown Fr $209+/Nt — $209 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Economy rentals in Alamogordo — $20 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more