- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ruidoso Lodge Cabins
At a Glance
- great for families
- all cabins nonsmoking
- no pets allowed
Check Rates from our Partners
Ruidoso Lodge Cabins Review
In the heart of Ruidoso's gorgeous, tree-filled Upper Canyon, owners Judy and Kurt Wilkie oversee a placid retreat of renovated 1920s, knotty-pine abodes. The immaculate one- and two-bedroom cabins are adorned with Western and Southwestern decor. Some have whirlpool tubs, and all have fireplaces and decks with gas grills offering serene views. Porches with Adirondack chairs are great for barbecues and gatherings. The cabins are fully equipped with kitchen utensils and dishes. You can trout fish here, right along the Rio Ruidoso, but you must arrange for your own gear. Hiking trails lead off the property through the pine forest. These folks also own the romantic, adults-only Riverside Cottages across the river (575/257–2548 or 800/497–7402).
- Address: 300 Main St., ; take Sudderth Dr. north from U.S. 70 through Downtown Ruidoso; continue west through Upper Canyon, where Sudderth turns into Main St. Ruidoso, 88345 | Map It
- Phone: 575/257–2510; 800/950–2510
- Website: www.ruidosocabins.com
- Location: Ruidoso
- 10 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more