The huge fiberglass bull perched on the sign makes this landmark easy to find. Del's has been serving Route 66 travelers since 1956 with American and Mexican food. Eggs, pancakes, and bacon fill the breakfast menu, and the spicy chiles rellenos and hand-cut steaks keep customers returning. This is good, reliable food and one of the only places open until relatively late. Windows all around make for great nighttime neon viewing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's