- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Capital City Cab Company controls all the cabs in Santa Fe. The taxis aren't metered; you pay a flat fee based on how far you're going, usually $6 to $10 within the Downtown area. There are no cabstands; you must phone to arrange a ride.
Capital City Cab (505/438–0000. www.capitalcitycab.com.)
Santa Fe Pedicabs. Santa Fe Pedicabs offer a great alternative to getting around the heart of town, especially if your restaurant is a ways from your hotel. Friendly drivers can regale you with all sorts of information and trivia about Santa Fe as they whisk you along in bicycle carriages. Sit back and enjoy watching the crowds and the sights go by. You can nearly always hail a pedicab at the Plaza; from other locales, call to request a pickup. Cost is $1 per minute. 505/577–5056. www.santafepedicabs.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's