- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Among the smallest state capitals in the country, Santa Fe has only a small airport. Albuquerque's is the nearest major one, about an hour away. Tiny Santa Fe Municipal Airport is served by one commercial airline, American Eagle, with daily flights to Dallas (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX). The airport is 9 mi southwest of Downtown.
Albuquerque International Sunport. 505/244-7700. www.cabq.gov/airport.
Santa Fe Municipal Airport. Airport Rd. and NM 599, Santa Fe, 87507. 505/473-4118.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $60.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Super 8 Santa Fe Fr $50+/Nt Expedia
- $29.57 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- $82.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Santa Fe — $82 Hotwire
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe — $27 Hotwire