Sights & Attractions in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in South of Santa Fe
El Rancho de las Golondrinas
The "Williamsburg of the Southwest," El Rancho de las Golondrinas...
|Museum Village||South of Santa Fe|
Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
This is a terrific hiking getaway, especially if you have time...
|Memorials / Monuments||South of Santa Fe|
Pecos National Historic Park
Pecos was the last major encampment that travelers on the Santa...
|Parks||South of Santa Fe|
Browse All Santa Fe Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $64-$79 -- Albuquerque Hotel near World's Longest Tramway Native Lodge - A Heritage Hotel & Resort
- $119-$149 -- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, w/City Tour Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- $119 -- Sheraton Albuquerque w/Breakfast & Baseball Tickets — $119 Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel