Sights & Attractions in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in South of Santa Fe
El Rancho de las Golondrinas
The "Williamsburg of the Southwest," El Rancho de las Golondrinas...
|Museum Village||South of Santa Fe|
Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
The sandstone rock formations here look like stacked tents in...
|Memorials / Monuments||South of Santa Fe|
Pecos National Historic Park
The centerpiece of this national park is the ruins of Pecos...
|Parks||South of Santa Fe|
Browse All Santa Fe Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's